Your blog will be a visual and narrative exploration of the course and your voyage through the city. This is both a personal and narrative journey. You can include elements of pyschogeography, journaling, videos, photos and maps.
You can make either a wordpress or weebly blog, and send the link to the professor at email@example.com to upload onto the course site.
Your blog must include:
- 1 response/critique piece to one of the readings (500-1000 words)
- 1 response/critique piece to one of the films (500-1000 words)
- 1 set of field notes with at least 5 documentary images of one of the field trips
- Depth of Analysis and Thoughtfulness
- Visual Approach
- Ability to understand concepts and theories around urban processes covered in class
- Ability to interpret ideas in creative ways
December 2, 2015